"Here's what I want: Give me a God-listening heart so I can lead your people well, discerning the difference between good and evil. For who on their own is capable of leading your glorious people?"

-1 Kings 3:9 ( MSG)

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the presence of faith."
-Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trusting Absolutely

Such beautiful words today!  Father help me to trust You absolutely!!

Christine Caine - First Things First
 

Today, maybe you’re at a crossroads and need to make an important decision.

I want to encourage you that it is not always about seeing everything perfectly, but more about trusting a perfect God absolutely.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6, NKJV)

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. (Psalm 37:23, NKJV) 

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. (Psalm 32:8, NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment